WHAT IT IS
An easy-to-mix BCAA powder provides delicious flavor in every scoop and is calorie free, sugar free and carbohydrate free. Next time you step in the gym, on the court, or on the field be sure to use Steel Fuel™ to maximize your performance.* Steel Fuel™ can also be used throughout the day as a fantastic alternative to sugary sports drinks or juices.
WHAT IT DOES
Effectively aids in muscle repair and muscle protein synthesis while enhancing endurance performance and decreasing fatigue.* By synergistically combining vital electrolytes with raw coconut water powder, Steel Fuel™ helps rehydrate the body after exercise-induced fluid loss.*
As a dietary supplement, mix one serving (one level scoop) of Steel Fuel™ with 8-16 fl. oz. of cold water (adjust for taste preferences). Stir or shake well and consume during exercise on training days, or throughout the day on both training and non-training days.
11.64 oz (330 g)
Do not use if safety seal is damaged or missing. This product is only intended for healthy adults, 18 years of age or older. Do not use if pregnant or nursing. Check with your doctor before using this product, especially if you have existing medical conditions or are taking prescription medications. Discontinue use two weeks prior to surgery. Do not exceed recommended daily intake. Store in a cool dry place, tightly closed. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
Produced on equipment that also processes dairy, soy, peanuts, or other tree nuts.
This product is sold by weight, not volume. Some settling of powder may occur during shipping and handling, which may affect density of powder. This product contains the servings indicated when measured exactly by weight.
PROVEN ACTIVE INGREDIENTS
RESEARCH PROVEN 2:1:1 BCAA RATIO
Branched-Chain Amino Acids compromise 35% of your body’s muscle protein and are composed of the essential amino acids leucine, isoleucine and valine. The more BCAAs that are present in the muscles, the more they will be used for energy; slowing the breakdown of muscle cells and preventing muscle loss.
BCAAs in supplement form are free-form, require no digestion, and are rapidly absorbed into the bloodstream. By bypassing the liver and stomach and going directly into the blood stream, BCAAs can be used as an immediate energy source during your workouts.
BCAAs are present in large concentrations in muscle tissue, where they are directly involved in muscle protein synthesis and energy production. Leucine in particular is the most potent of the three, thanks to its unique ability to directly stimulate protein synthesis.
The main advertised benefit of BCAAs is improved muscle growth during resistance training, which results from decreased breakdown and increased synthesis of protein. Moreover, BCAAs may also help exercise recovery by protecting against muscle damage caused by both aerobic and anaerobic exercise.
Supplementing BCAAs can be useful if you’re training fasted or otherwise not getting enough protein. In such cases, you may very well see improved muscle growth and exercise recovery.
Key Benefits of BCAAs:
- BCAAs preserve glycogen store which keeps your body from breaking down muscle protein for energy instead, helping to fuel your workouts.
- BCAAs Enhance Muscle Protein Recovery After Training.
- BCAAs Increase Fat Burning and Can Support Fat Loss.
- BCAAs Support Hormone Balance During Intense Training.
- BCAAs Enhance Endurance Performance and Decrease Fatigue.
Health Benefits of BCAAs:
- BCAAs Promote Muscle Growth and Recovery.
- BCAAs Reduce the Risk of Obesity.
- BCAAs Improve Immunity.
- BCAAs Enhance Brain Functions.
Electrolytes are minerals present in the body that have an electric charge. They are especially relevant to exercise because they control how much water the body has, blood acidity, and muscle function. Electrolytes are lost in sweat, which explains why intense exercise can lead to problems such as dehydration.
- Magnesium is an essential muscle nutrient that is partially responsible for cellular hydration.
- MGG is an advanced form of glutamine combines glutamine, magnesium and glycine with clinical data demonstrating superior stability and increased plasma glutamine levels in the blood. This in turn leads to both enhanced conservation and promotion of muscle mass and muscle regeneration in stressful environments.
- Potassium, along with sodium and calcium, functions as an electrolyte, which means that it balances the amount of fluid in the body and transmits the tiny electrical nerve impulses. Its role in transmitting electrical impulses gives potassium an important role in muscle contractions.
- Your nervous system communicates with your muscles through structures called neuromuscular junctions, and the activation of a nerve triggers muscle contraction. Sodium and potassium help your nerve cells send electrical signals, called action potentials, that signal for your muscles to contract.
An amino acid that plays a role in the functioning and maintenance of skeletal muscle, cardiovascular health and overall energy levels. Taurine helps in the regulation of muscle contractions, water balance, and energy levels of neurotransmitters in the brain. Supplementing with taurine has been shown to increase strength levels, decrease muscle soreness, promote endurance and aid in recovery. It is also as a key regulator in fluid-electrolyte balance.
The combination of taurine and BCAAs significantly reduced muscle swelling and some of the blood markers for damage, beginning two days after exercise.
Benefits of Taurine:
- Taurine’s antioxidant properties counter oxidative stress; a major contributor to post-exercise muscle damage, soreness, and injury.
- Improving aerobic exercise performance – Supplementation is known to raise muscle taurine levels, which tend to deplete during exercise.
RAW COCONUT (COCOS NUCIFERA) WATER POWDER
One of the richest natural sources of electrolytes containing numerous vitamins, minerals, trace elements, enzymes and antioxidants. Coconut Water has the ability to rehydrate you very quickly due to the fact that it is readily absorbed into the body.
Coconut Water Benefits:
- Weight Loss
- Increased Athletic Performance
- Boosted Energy
- Replenished Energy
- Antioxidants Help Prevent the Damage to Our Bodies Caused by Free Radicals
A non-essential amino acid, playing a key role in the Urea Cycle, which is the process whereby the body eliminates toxic byproducts of digesting protein and generating cellular energy.
L-Citrulline Malate serves as an important component in the tricarboxylic (or TCA) cycle, which is one way your body produces energy. When you increase malate levels, you increase energy production. Therefore, citrulline malate provides the one-two punch of bringing additional blood—and subsequently, oxygen and nutrients—to exercising muscles, as well as providing increased energy to boost performance levels.
L-Citrulline Malate also helps your body to reduce fatigue and maintain power as well as helping your body to metabolize protein and nitrogen which relaxes blood vessels and promotes circulation, resulting in an increase in NO production while reducing fatigue and preserving strength and power output during exercise.
Studies show L-Citrulline Malate helps your body better deal with the exercise-induced uptick in free radical production by priming immune cells and reducing the number of free radicals produced while working out.
Benefits of L-Citrulline Malate:
- Improved Circulation
- More Muscle Endurance
- Higher Energy and Less Fatigue
- Decreased Muscle Soreness
The most common amino acid found in your muscles. L-Glutamine plays key roles in protein metabolism, cell volumizing, and anti-catabolism. Glutamine’s anti-catabolism ability prevents the breakdown of your muscles.
Benefits of L-Glutamine:
- L-Glutamine is an essential neurotransmitter in the brain that helps with memory, focus and concentration.
- L-Glutamine improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise.
- L-Glutamine improves metabolism and cellular detoxification.
- L-Glutamine burns fat and builds lean muscle mass by helping suppress insulin levels and stabilize blood glucose.
- L-Glutamine improves metabolism and cellular detoxification.
- L-Glutamine curbs craving for sugar and alcohol.
L-Glutamine and Training
While training, your body endures stress causing your muscles and tendons to require more glutamine than the amount supplied by a normal diet. After an intense workout, your levels of cellular glutamine can drop by 50% and plasma levels by 30%. In this state, your body will use your muscle for energy rather than carbohydrates; however, supplementing with L-Glutamine makes it possible to recover quicker.
A non-essential amino acid that is used to make protein in the body, which builds the tissue that forms organs, joints and muscles. L-Glycine promotes muscle growth by helping to inhibit the deterioration of protein tissues that forms muscle and boosts muscle recovery.
Benefits of L-Glycine:
- L-Glycine improves athletic performance and recovery from endurance exercise.
- L-Glycine supports cognitive performance and the central nervous system by helping to regulate the metabolic syntheses of certain nutrients that the brain and nerves use for energy.
BLUE RASPBERRY OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Alum Lake Blue #1.
GRAPE SODA OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Grape Shade R SD, FD&C Grape Alum Lake.
WATERMELON LEMONADE OTHER INGREDIENTS:
Citric Acid, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Anti-Caking Powder, Sucralose, Silica, Acesulfame Potassium, FD&C Red 40, FD&C Red 40 Alum Lake.